Elon Musk-my fav Supervillain

 


I discovered this Elon Musk guy way back in 2015, and ever since, the more I learned about him, the more he seemed like a Rockstar. But, of course, I would love to call him a Supervillain. 
  
My reverence reached the point where my mom was taunting me for putting up his poster in place of Sai baba in my room, and my Dad was super disappointed for not remembering his birthday and cutting a cake for Elon’s birthday instead. 
  
Anyways, I can certainly tell that anyone who came across Elon Musk for the very first time their reaction would almost be like, “omg, this guy is crazy”. 
  
The Internet made him look like The Real IRON MAN. (On a side note, Robert Downey had to spend weeks on Elon Musk’s office floor before the Iron Man shooting to channelize that character). 
  
I don’t want to stop just knowing him by a Wikipedia article, I wanted to learn more about this guy, I wanted to dig deep into this Elon’s world(well don’t ask me the details like what was his full name, I am not a textbook stalker) 
  
Thanks to my book reading habit that started at the same time, weirdly for a different reason, and ended up for a greater good, I can’t thank that person enough. 
  
Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, Boring Company, NeuraLink and the list will go on for a better world, period. (fun fact: Elon Musk is not the founder of Tesla). 
  
This guy is crazy. I mean, who else would imagine that a single man would be behind a Private Rocket industry (launching rockets and landing them back to earth) and an Electric Automobile company (which now values more than 100-year-old automobile industry). 
  
Then comes his Twitter account with nearly 37 Million followers. Every tweet ends up as a shock to investors. (Elon, are you ok?) 
  
One thing Elon’s obsession has helped me with over the years is EVOLVE. 
  
If you love a cricket star you watch every match of his, you will have to learn the cricket rules, history and everything that has to do with cricket. 
  
Oddly, if you were to catch up with Elon’s world and be part of his fan base, you need to keep tabs on Rockets for electric cars and his weird tweet references. In this process, you LEARN a ton of stuff that will definitely push your cognizance. 
  
This guy is not an inventor and not as great as he was touted on the Internet, but in the end, none of those companies would have existed if it were not ELON MUSK in the first place. Btw, unarguably Elon is a great marketing genius who also understands the stuff under the hood. 
  
People love to work for this guy and love to be part of the companies trying to make the world a better place. 
  
ELON, my dear Supervillain, thank you! 

Image credits: https://flic.kr/p/T258uS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pellichupulu Date

Love in inverted schedule

Packing Happiness