It felt Young

Haa, it's been a long time since I had to commute. Opened the Rapido app, woohh man that price showed me how broke I am. Ok dumbass, take the bus, remember the climate change you've read about in your recent read, I said to myself.

I took the seat next to a window, and thanks to the COVID restrictions I had full seat for myself, the Universe is finding exceptional reasons to make me more unsociable, I'm already one bitch! 

Saw these two teenagers who sat in the front row and these young ladies probably listening to the music plugged in each bud of the wired earphones and I don’t remember when was the last time I saw like this, sharing the music, except in Korean movies which I lately fell in love with.

On reaching signal bus slammed onto the brakes and I caught hold onto the supporting bar attached to the seat tightly, I don’t want to hit this heavy middle-aged woman sitting in the front row next to me, she seemed like the one from Tamil movies who dance for the kutthu song. if you know you know. 

Watching outside onto the streets felt how busy the streets have become once again like just pandemic has disappeared in the thin air. 

The guy on a DUKE waiting for the signal next to the bus aligned to the window those ladies were sitting roared his 200cc engine and lifted the front tyre and paced in as the signal cleared and all I could see is a couple of fines banging his phone notifications. 

A pretty stunt I envied, I always have second thoughts on crossing the economy zone on my Speedometer, let alone do these tricks. OLD me!! 

Again, that DUKE guy appeared and this time performing another trick, do you need to do this like really to impress someone, I always wondered but to my surprise seems like the girl from that front row seemed impressed, she was making this cute little effort sneaking at him. 

I can clearly see that smile hidden under her mask. Now you are riding a nuclear powered engine bike bro, I thought. Seems like the sound of bike romance disturbed this middle-aged lady listening to some cliché YT videos on speaker and shouted at that guy to stop making nuisance and went onto to taunt his parent's upbringing so louder that anyone can hear in this bustling traffic.

The DUKE guy slowed down his bike and followed the bus and this girl enjoyed the mockery and the two girls got down in the next bus stop and I watched him approach them as the bus moved and she was blushing.

It felt young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pellichupulu Date

Love in inverted schedule

Packing Happiness