Lockdown Masterchef

I always took cooking for granted, at least now, hopefully, I learnt the time and effort that goes into making a dish.

As a bachelor most of the time I relied on the curry points and food delivery apps but as the lockdowns were in place what started as survival instinct turned to be a healthy ritual for me to cook.

In the beginning, it took hours in the making process and to get the things right but now I have reached the point where it just hardly takes half an hour to make a dish and automate things, so yeah, "it's cool to cook".

Anyone close to me knew that Sambar was my staple food, but as I started cooking, I began experimenting with different vegetables and ate all kinds of food. Also, on a side note: I keep the kitchen neat.

If my mom sees this post, she will get angry because I proved her phrase wrong, " ఇప్పుడు ఎందుకు కాకర కాయ బీరకాయ తింటావు, రేపు పొద్దున్నే నీ పెళ్ళాం వచ్చిన తర్వాత నోరు వెళ్ళబెట్టి తింటావు".

Also, do watch this amazing movie on prime 'The Great Indian kitchen', it teaches a lot.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pellichupulu Date

Love in inverted schedule

Packing Happiness