Bidding Farewell to my PC



A gift from my parents when I was in the 9th grade, more than a mere object, it holds memories much greater.

I remember playing GTA Vice City and Hitman, we all wish we had those cheat codes in life, 'comeflywithme', 'fannymagnet'.


I remember the nerves and excitement I felt, awaiting the results of my 10th-grade public exams while staring at its screen.

I remember getting awe-struck by looking at photos of Dubai city that my cousin sent in an email.

I remember burning DVDs with the photos, it's funny some people reading this might wonder why the hell they burn,lol

I will remember today, as it rests in scrap, obsolete and forgotten, its purpose and function now long gone, Yet the memories it holds remain timeless, A treasure trove of moments to look back upon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pellichupulu Date

Love in inverted schedule

Packing Happiness